1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
It leave's you through out thinking what is going to happen next and it holds suspense.
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
It shows that there is some one that is always at the top of a group and that there is people out there who like to dominate others or intimidate others to get what they want. This could also represent gangs.
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
A Hollywood studio is likely to distribute this type of production as it is a thriller which is a much loved genre of film.
4. Who would be the audience for your media product?
The audience would be more aimed for a age group over 12 and is more likely to be watched by a male audience.
5. How did you attract/address your audience?
By showing that there is violence within this film which may attract the male audience and by holding the suspense so you are wanting to find reasoning.
6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product?
That there is so much more to a production of a opening sequence than what meets the eye and that the way scenes are put together and how the camera is used can change the hole way a film turns out.
7. Looking back to your preliminary task, what do you feel that you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
A lot of planning is needed and the way a group works together and puts ideas forward really helps. Also your end product may need to be altered to work around what you had in your preliminary task.